JOB DESCRIPTION: LOAN OFFICER
Want a career with more flexibility than just you bending over backwards? How about one that not only gives you control over your own pipeline, but that also gives you the freedom and compensation to determine your own success? Then we want you at ABC United Finance. Join our growing team of mortgage professionals who believe that your earnings should match your effort and that you are the best resource for your borrowers. UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
• Developing strong relationships with borrowers and partners
• Finding the right loan for your borrowers among a wide variety of products
• Advising and coaching your borrowers throughout the loan process
• Educating your borrowers on how to manage their mortgages
• Managing your own pipeline
• Communicating between your borrowers and lenders
• Delivering fast turn times and outstanding customer service
• A desire to accelerate your career
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills
• The ability to coach your borrowers into the home of their dreams
• NMLS Licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator
• 5-years experience
We've been helping customers afford the home of their dreams for many years and we love what we do.
Company NMLS: 1655154
ABC UNITED FINANCE CORP
ABC UNITED FINANCE CORP strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. ABC UNITED FINANCE CORP has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
ABC UNITED FINANCE CORP makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows abcunitedfinance.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
ABC UNITED FINANCE CORP accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner on the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
ABC UNITED FINANCE CORP continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on ABC UNITED FINANCE CORP website fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on ABC UNITED FINANCE CORP website or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact us by sending an email to: support@ABCUnitedFinance.com